lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

Case for Ipod touch

This work is a frame which I made because I have an ipod touch and I would like to go running listening to music, but I can't take it without problems so I have design this prototype of plastic case for me.
I'm trying to print it  in 3-D so I'm going to upload that picture.

Here you can look at this work with SolidWorks:




This is a prototype so I put some sort of fastener because I want to know which of them is more comfortable.

EDIT:
I tried to print this piece, but It's too expensive. One firm asked me to pay 30 €. From my point of view, It's too much because you can buy a case everywhere by 5 € like a chinese shop. Moreover, I did the hard work, they only have to press a button.
As far as I'm concerned, this kind of production have to develop a little more, meanwhile most of us hardly ever use these printer because of high price.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario