viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Isis's Project



This is a project very interesting that I made while I was learning with "Coursera".


Coursera is a web where universities are given a lot of free courses. I made and passed a course whose name was "Design: Creation of Artifacts in Society" from Universty of Pennsylvania by Ulrich.




Isis's Project is a work that I made because I want to resolve a gap. If you want to know more about this course you can look at this web which I created for this course.

http://rubenmartinezjimenez.weebly.com/


It is about the process for making a gadget, it is very interesting but It maybe be too long. I only show my gap, and the solution for this gap.





My Gap:
Something to throw the ball to my dog farther.This is my chosen gap because I think that It will be useful for myself when this course finishes. When I throw the ball I have to use all my force, and I sometimes become tired and angry because my dog take the ball too fast.






Solution:
Simulation
Layouts



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario